What will my day be like?
You will meet Captain Gene at the boat ramp at Anderson Park in Tarpon Springs.
Your charter will begin approximately ½ hour before sunrise and will end at the time specified by the charter length of your choice.
- Full Day Charter will end in the late afternoon.
- Three Quarters Day Charter will end in the mid-afternoon.
- Half Day Charter will end close to noon.
Clean restrooms, and a safe haven - should the weather get nasty, are available by water within 5 minutes from any place on the lake.
Please call 727.439.0113 or email for seasonal rates.
We provide the highest quality fishing tackle for your use: G. Loumis, and Kistler rods; and Shimano, Penn, and Abu Garcia reels.
However you may bring your own tackle if you prefer.
What Should I bring?
- Fishing License - available at Walmart, online at Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservatiuon Commissions or by phone 1-888-347-4356
- Food & Drink - you can use our on-board cooler or bring your own
- Layered clothing as appropriate for the season
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Sunglasses - preferably Polarized
- Camera - we practice catch & release
Remember the temperature can change considerably from early morning to afternoon:
April through September, expect temperatures from 75ºF to 95ºF with possible rain storms.
October through March, expect temperatures from 30ºF to 80ºF with possible rain showers.
Rain ponchos are provided for use on the boat.